“Say it with me… SUNLIGHT!”
Things I love.
1. The movie BRING IT ON (absolute CLASSIC)
2. The SUN (It’s BACK, BABY!)
3. Green foods (We are all little Irish, right?)
4. Melting snow
5. Watching my dog frolic (fall) through said melting snow.
I’ve been feeling great since the sun has been shining, which is in turn pulling me out of my cave of blankets and pillows on the couch.
Whilst soaking rays a few days ago, I decided to start a challenge on Instagram to inspire people to start incorporating some fresh green goodness into their daily meals.
FACT: Adding new foods INTO your diet is much easier than REMOVING entire food groups in order to be healthy.
FACT: It’s March and everyone is already dying foods green to be festive, so this challenge will help you fit right in…only your food will be naturally green.
FACT: It’s that time of year when the sun is starting to shine and you are motivated to stick to your healthy living goals!
This challenge involves one small change every day by ADDING more food to your meals. By the end of the month, you’ll experience:
—–> More Energy
—–> Less Cravings
—–> Better Looking Skin
—–> Anti Inflammatory Benefits
—–> Excitement To Try New Green Foods
Along with the increased nutrients you gain from eating healthy produce!
It’s a WIN:WIN if you ask me.
COOL. Here’s what you do!
1. Share this post on Facebook! Inspire someone you know to take one small step for their health!
2. Follow ME on Instagram @NourishingnomswithSam
3. Post photos of your green dish DAILY. Tag me and #EatYourGreens
4. Get creative with your food! Have fun!
WHOA……need some ideas for green foods? I got you, baby!
basil, cilantro, rosemary, thyme
……is that enough inspo? ALRIGHT now go get your greens on! Don’t forget to tag me!
I can’t wait to see what you come up with!